My Favorite Bible App! I hope you love it too! ❤️
Hi! If you’re like me, your Bible study probably takes on many different faces. Sometimes I read straight from the pages. Feeling the paper between my fingers and enjoying the soft turning of the pages. The lives of those that came before us playing out before my eyes in the Bible verses.
And other times I really enjoy being taught. Whether it’s at church, small groups, podcasts or one of my other favorite ways, through the YouVersion Bible App.
My top 8 reasons for loving the YouVersion Bible App.
- The app is always with me! Whether I’m resting during my lunch break, taking a moment in the tub, or waiting for my son before or after soccer, my favorite Bible app is with me always, to connect me with my Father In Heaven.
- I LOVE the devotions! I don’t know how many devotions there are in the app, but it seems to me that there’s thousands. And they’re constantly adding more. You can find devotions for every subject you can think of. Hope, Faith, Anxiety, Relationships, Healing, Stress, Through the Bible Plans, and so much more! The possibilities are endless. Whatever season you are in life, there are devotions to fit your needs.
- You can do the devotions alone or with friends, near and far! I always have at least one devotion that I am doing on my own because I want to keep up on my own personal studies. And, I have dear friends that I love doing the devotions with. Sometimes it’s one on one, and sometimes it’s in a group. One of the best parts of doing a devotion with a friend or multiple friends, is, at the end of the daily devotion, there’s a space for talking it over! I love hearing how the message spoke to someone and also being led and loved by my Fellow sisters in Christ!! It’s wonderful to have a space to learn together, to pray together and to lift one another up. This has been a huge blessing to be able to come together with loved ones thousands of miles away and be together in the Word. Bonded together through Christ.
- The app has all of the Bible versions! You can read the King James, the New Times or whatever version you want to read all in one space! It’s fun to toggle between the different versions and see what the different translations say!
- Verse of the Day! Oh my goodness! This is one of my favorite things. The app has a Widget that I downloaded on my phone, right on my home page. Each day, when I wake up, a new daily verse is there for me to ponder and pray over. It’s a great way to start my day and have it available for reminders throughout the day. This would be a great way to memorize a new scripture every day!!
- Share the word! Each day with the Verse of the Day, the app takes the daily verse and applies it to a few different images and creates a meme for you. Or you can apply the verse to any one of their many image options and use your creativity to make your own meme! These images are perfect for Sharing on your Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or any other Social Media pages. This is an easy way to share God with others!
- You can highlight and bookmark! Just like in your regular Bible, you can highlight and bookmark and take notes. I love that you can do everything in one place and have easy access to all of your notes and thoughts right at your fingerprints.
- Bible App for kids! Oh yes they do! They have an app for kids with wonderful age appropriate learning for the kiddos. Love, Love, Love!
I love this App!
I was sitting here staring at my blog and thinking that I really wanted to write a post. With several posts started, none of them spoke to me to finish in this moment. As I sat and meditated on the matter, I was prompted to write about this essential app. I have come to love this as a part of my day!
Please share this post as a way to introduce the blessings God has to offer!
Please use any of the share buttons to share to your social media accounts and help share the Word.
Also, I’d love for you to leave a comment and let me know if you currently use the YouVersion App, or just started, 😊 and what you love most!