Do you want to have a yummy healthy lunch, but not quite sure what to have? This delicious Cobb Salad is especially for you!
Get bored with your traditional healthy options? This Cobb Salad is a favorite in our home, for lunch or dinner. MMMM!!! There’s so much flavor and texture in this salad, your taste buds will be delighted with you!!
I make salads for my family almost every day for lunch, and when you’re eating that many salads, you’ve got to get creative and have a ton of flavor. This Cobb Salad will not disappoint!! I hope you enjoy another one of our families favorites!
No worries! I included links to some of my favorite items in this delicious salad. Please just click on the underlined word and it’ll take you right to it!
What did you love about this salad? Did you make any modifications? Please comment in the section below and share with me!
- 2 Organic Chicken Breasts
- 4 Cups Organic Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Organic Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Organic English Cucumber
- 4 Slices Organic Bacon
- 4 oz Organic Feta or your favorite Organic Cheese
- 4 Organic Hard Boiled Eggs
- Organic Kalamata Olives
- Organic Pepperoncini
- 2 Organic Ripe Avocado's
- Trim and grill chicken breasts and slice into bite sized bits.
- Cook bacon and chop or crumble.
- Wash and chop romaine lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber.
- Mix up ranch dressing.
- Dice Avocado.
- Layer in serving bowl. Lettuce, tomato, cucumber. Top with bacon bits, chicken, sliced eggs, feta, kalamatas, avocado and pepperocini's! YUM!!!
Read these other posts I know you’ll love!