Egg salad. Mmmm!
Have you ever wondered what to do with all of those hard boiled eggs to keep them tasty, and not boring?!? If you suffer with that dilemma, hang out with me for one of our favorites! I hope it becomes your delicious egg salad. 🙂
Make sure to keep this yummy recipe handy.
Eggs are a staple in our home, therefore, having many egg recipes up my sleeve is super important. One of our family’s favorites, is egg salad. You can eat it between some delicious organic whole grain bread, or you can eat it like us, with sliced organic English cucumbers and bite sized bell peppers! So yummy!
- 4 Organic Eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 4 TBSP Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1 TBSP Organic Yellow Mustard
- 4 Small Organic Dill Pickles
- 1/2 of a small Organic Onion, diced (if desired)
- Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt and Organic Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tps Organic Paprika
- Dice hard boiled eggs.
- Chop pickles and onion, if you're using onion.
- Add eggs, pickles, onion, mayo, mustard, and all seasonings to to a medium sized bowl. Combine.
Are you hungry?!? Is it lunch time yet? Haha! I hope you enjoy our lunch favorite.
Many blessings and lots of love. 🙂
Other posts you’ll love: